Trainees will be able to complete inspections and perform start-up, operating and shut-down procedures using excavators from a number of different manufacturers, following established safety rules and precautions and operating concepts and procedures.
The Excavator Operation course is intended for any person operating or working with Earth Moving Equipment.
All personnel or any individual of legal age.
This training course is aimed for those who operate and/or work with excavators.
The following topic are covered:
• Basic components of the excavator
• Inspecting the excavator
• Operator responsibilities and safety precautions
• Moving the excavator about the worksite
• Hand signals
• Excavating and trenching
• Lifting with the excavator
• Transporting the excavator
As Client Request